The Unstuck Lawyer®
when one of those days is every day
Coaching law firm owners & partners to help them fall back in love with managing their law firms again
Specialist coaching for law firm owners and managing partners to help:
- Partners and law firm owners, action business development, staff development, and marketing projects that keep being put off
- Develop self-sustaining, proactive, and motivated teams
- Tackle the inner critic, procrastination, perfectionism, and imposter phenomenon
- Generate more fees within the firm through improved use of time, delegation, and comfort in charging clients
Successful outcomes through leadership coaching includes:
Focus, Space, Productivity, Time Effective
Effective Challenging Conversations
Growth Implementation, Productivity, Profit
Team Growth, Action, & Accountability
Balance, Beliefs, Wellbeing & Resilience
Strategic & Organisational Thinking
Creating change with greater ease and tackling:
Coaching Law Firm Owners & Senior Partners
- dealing with competing demands
- feeling more in control of diaries
- taking action on non-fee earning work
- sounding board, confidential discussions
- reduced working & associated guilt
- balance, wellbeing, taking time off
- adapting to regulatory, technological, legal changes
- handling complaints & challenging conversations
- impact of the inner critic for high achievers
- creating self-sustaining/accountable teams
- implementing support & structure
- positive relationships outside of work
- effective delegation & outsourcing
- strategic thinking time
Coaching New to Partnership or Head of Department Role:
- dealing with instant expectations
- strengthening internal relationships & networks
- presentations, sales, meetings
- social media, networking, meetings, & marketing
- sounding board, idea generation
- external partnerships & teams
- managing competing demands on time
- delegating & supervising
- partnership direction, tactical thinking, adaptability
- tackling doubts and fears
- improving management & leadership skills
- creating time for firm development work
- work & life balance
- feeling in control
Types of online coaching packages available:
Burning Query/Thinking Time
More Time / Team Challenges / Reignite Interest
12 -16 weeks
Deep Work Thinking / Forward Planning / Regular Sounding Board
12 + months
Details of pricing can be found here
Why coaching for managing partners and law firm owners?
Successful leaders have mentors, loyal advisors, and coaches.
Someone to help upgrade and fine-tune management, leadership, business, and personal development skills. Push them to think more fully. Challenge them, feedback on blind spots, and other areas of development. encourage and hold them to their goals.
They provide an opportunity for deep thinking, someone to bounce ideas off, be their biggest cheerleader and hold them to account.
These individuals need to people willing to have difficult conversations, hold them to their own standards, and actions, and challenge them where needed.
Coaching is a professional skill that offers one-to-one development that stands out from training and peer support.
Coaching with Simona
I help you, get to wherever you want to go, quicker and easier. Many of my clients know what to do, but need clarity as to why it is not happening. I help them with new realisations, the ‘aha’ moments, that generate change. “If we do what we have always done. We will get what we have always got.” They also benefit from extra support and accountability, during the change and in making it happen.
Whether that is wondering why you still can’t protect two hours a week to do the firm development work you keep promising. Or find yourself in circular conversations with teams. Or want to reduce the inner critic as you move forward with leading your firm.
I focus on mindset, behaviour, and strategy. Relying on decades of personal experience, and from coaching other solicitors. Coaching sessions create internal change alongside tangible, practical actions, and results.
Blogs & Events
Ready to restart your drive?
Get in touch to find out more about coaching or training.