Career coaching expertly creates clarity, direction, action, and achievement.
Focusing on careers for:
New To Role or Development at all levels to enhance business, management, personal, and leadership skills
Promotion by gaining new skills, showcasing success, applying for positions, and more confidence
Choosing Direction by finding clarity whether you having no idea what career to choose, or being unsure how to achieve a goal
Return To Work or Redundancy coaching, including through divorce, ill-health, or child care arrangements, growing in belief in self and handling emotional impact
Successful outcomes through career coaching includes:
Achieving goals quicker & easier
Clarity of direction & next steps.
Knowing what you want to do
Greater confidence & self talk
Greater visibility within the business
Gaining promotion & upskilling roles
Coaching for New To Role
- understanding new expectations
- enhancing leadership and business skills
- managing growth and direction
- decision making and resilience
- peer and senior relationships
- self confidence and self promotion
- interpersonal and management skills
- internal and external networking
- money making and hourly rates
- time, productivity, wellbeing
Coaching To Promotion
- clarity of direction and skills needed
- increasing visibility and showcasing skills
- developing resources and achieving growth
- internal and external marketing
- changing self talk and enhanced self confidence
- understanding procrastination or delay
- managing obstacles and challenging situations
- imposter syndrome or perfectionism
- gaining support of others
- talking through next steps
- making plans, setting, and achieving goals
- understanding the parts you want
- gaining direction
- finding out what might be in your way
- managing time and competing needs
- self doubt and self sabotage
- choosing a path
- money, resources, and learning
- upskilling or new tools
- gaining support and self confidence
- presentations, sales, meeting
- making it happen and managing change
Why Career Coaching?
Leaders from all fields of industry and sport, use coaches to help them get to where they want to go quicker and easier.
We know that talking something through often helps give us clarity. However, we are often interrupted, given advice that isn’t a best fit for us, or we are still missing something at the end of those conversations to move forward.
Professional coaches focuses on bespoke support. Whether that is reading between the lines, drawing out your thoughts and preferences, noticing potential blind spots, helping you upskill, stay motivated, or highlighting reasons why you might be getting in the way of your own progress.
In addition to my professional experience from working with other clients through their career journey. I also have personal experience with my own career change, going after promotions through to Partnership of a multi-office law firm, being headhunted, and setting up new departments and businesses.
My role is to help you choose, progress, or excel in your career.
You can find out more about what coaching is here. Otherwise, I can answer any questions.
Ready to achieve?
Book your free online coaching session today.